TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Recording

Question
Is there any way that I can use my Vizio to record TV shows or do I have to use the companies equipment?

Answer
Recording requires a storage media and a converter box to get the tv signal into a form the storage media can handle.

Some are using the HDMI cable to feed a tv converter plug-in box that allows recording on your PC or laptop computer.

You can use any product that has the right technology.

Some such converter boxes or tuners have storage built into them.

Simple solution may be for you to visit a retail store such as BestBuy and ask them what they would suggest for you.  

You can also do a google search for tv recorders and find some solutions.

Have a wonderful day.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan