TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Samsung tv stop getting signals from inputs

Question
I I have a Samsung DLP HLN617W 61-Inch Projection TV and , from what i understand there was a storm then all the inputs don't get a signal anymore, everything else seems to be functioning correctly no blinking lights on the front or anything is there anything i can do to make it work, or what will i need to replace to fix the problem, thanks so much.

Answer
DUP sets are very troublesome.

Storm related failures do not follow any pattern and the failure point could be most anywhere. The only sure way to find out is to have a tech test it out. Often the repair can be converted under you home insurance policy.

Wishing you the best.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan