TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Samsung tv stop getting signals from inputs

I I have a Samsung DLP HLN617W 61-Inch Projection TV and , from what i understand there was a storm then all the inputs don't get a signal anymore, everything else seems to be functioning correctly no blinking lights on the front or anything is there anything i can do to make it work, or what will i need to replace to fix the problem, thanks so much.

DUP sets are very troublesome.

Storm related failures do not follow any pattern and the failure point could be most anywhere. The only sure way to find out is to have a tech test it out. Often the repair can be converted under you home insurance policy.

Wishing you the best.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio