TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/TV has funny lines

Question
tv lines
tv lines  
Hi, I have the Magnavox 32 inch HD tv, about 16 months old. 32md 301b/f7-it has funny lines-no picture with sound-see photo

Answer
I replied on this already to you!  Please follow the reply links when you get the answer back through the allexperts.com mail notice.

This set is known for the problem you have. It can be a serious, expensive repair or it can be something minor. It requires an expert technician to look at it and test for the problem. In the worst case it would require a new display - which costs more than a new set!  Or, it could need a new printed board or replacement.  Or, it could be a loose connector inside the set. Try giggling the set to see if you can correct an errant wiring harnass inside the set.  That is the best I can tell you.

If you google around this set model number you can find others with the same problem; they may have solutions that will be apt for yours as well.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan