TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Philips Model 3006-0026

Question
I have two of these televisions and have sent them out to get the volume repair  (there is no volume) and each time the TV worked for a short time and then no volume again, any suggestions or could you direct me to the proper website for Philips?  thanks Jack

Answer
Is it no "volume" or no "audio"?

If the volume control is not working that is quite a different issue if there is no sound.

You should google the model number tv and see if you can download the service manual.

Also, Philips/Magnavox has several "support" pages depending on whether the unit is make in Europe for the Mexico market or made in America and experted to Mexico, etc.

http://www.magnavox.com/support/download.php

You may have a case of improper settings of the audio function in the menu; try to switch the tv out of SAP as that functionality does not work for USA made tvs being used in Mexico.  If it is switched on there will be no audio/sound.

Let me know if you need more.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan