TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Philips Model 3006-0026

I have two of these televisions and have sent them out to get the volume repair  (there is no volume) and each time the TV worked for a short time and then no volume again, any suggestions or could you direct me to the proper website for Philips?  thanks Jack

Is it no "volume" or no "audio"?

If the volume control is not working that is quite a different issue if there is no sound.

You should google the model number tv and see if you can download the service manual.

Also, Philips/Magnavox has several "support" pages depending on whether the unit is make in Europe for the Mexico market or made in America and experted to Mexico, etc.

You may have a case of improper settings of the audio function in the menu; try to switch the tv out of SAP as that functionality does not work for USA made tvs being used in Mexico.  If it is switched on there will be no audio/sound.

Let me know if you need more.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio