TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/rca modelp52937sg

Question
my tv just keeps running thru the channels and want stop..how can I fix this

Answer
First try a hard reset. Do this by unplugging the power cord for at least 4 hours.  They power it up again to see if that will solve the problem.

If not, try the whacking procedure.  With the set on and running just smack or whack the set all around the chassis with your hand or fist.  This mechanical vibration will often aright an intermittent connection inside the circuitry of the set.

If the above procedures are not viable solutions you may need repairs done to the set. The problem is this is an old set and spare parts may no longer be available for it.  Also, the repair will be expensive; usually over $250 for symptoms like you are experiencing.  The cost of repair may not be a good investment since newer and superior sets are available for just a little more than the price to repair this model.

Hope this helps; let me know if you need more.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan