TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Digital Labs 7 " Portable LCD-TV

I am not getting any power to the TV from the adapter.  I used several different outlets and nothing.
It is a model DT191SA.

What good be wrong.

Here is a source for the power adapter that is only $15 plus shipping:®-Adapter-Digital-DT191SA-Charger/dp/B00AI1B27Q

It may be worth just getting a new adapter rather than trying to repair the one you have.

If you do want to troubleshoot the adapter you have you may want to acquire a vom (Volt-Ohm-Meter) to test the voltage output from the adapter; this way you can learn if the adapter is putting any voltage or not.  You can buy a simple voltmeter from Walmart, Home Depot or Lowes for under $10.

Hope this will help you with a solution.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio