TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Blinking lights on a Sony KV-32H2V

I still cant get a picture after unplugging my set.  It went from 7 blinks to 4 blinks of red lights. Any other suggests?.

I am not sure what model this is.  The model number you gave, KV-32H2V, does not come up as a valid number.  It may be a new model that does not yet have its support information posted yet or it may be a derivative model customized for a certain seller group such as BestBuy or other electronics resellers.  

So, I am in a quandary as to what to tell you.

There is a code 7 for Sony sets. And, it indicates the high voltage power supply has gone down.  This would be in older CRT sets and does not apply to flat screen or LCD sets.

And 4 blinks indicates loss of vertical deflection.  Also only in old technology sets.

If your set is really an old technology set then you would need to replace parts associated with both horizontal and vertical deflection circuits.  Quite honestly the cost of repair would be greater than the worth of the set.  You should probably replace the set with a newer model.

Hope this helps, but if not, come back to me with further questions; let me know the age of the set and check the model number again so I can find support information on it.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio