TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Soundless S100 Car DVD player

I am using an S100 CAR DVD double din (model SMART 100 C019 running WINCE) system in my Opel Astra. It plays FM, DVD, bluetooth and VCDC well, but when I play music from USB, MICROSD CARD and HARDDRIVE, I hear only hissing sound like an FM station out of tune. I have resetted and upgraded the system thinking it will solve the problem, but the problem is still there, Is there a way you can assist me with this?

Somehow the signal output from the USB, MICRO and HD are not getting to the audio section; or if it is, the format may not be recognized.  The signal format for these is digitally encoded whereas the signal comin off the FM, DVD, etc. is more likely in  the analog format.

It may require a conversion of signal format. Or, on the other hand, is there an option in the menu list for digital signal format?

WIN CE is not common so much, yet, so maybe it is not receiving the digital format properly. There are some hardware mods mentioned in some of the threads that may be a clue; I am not sure.

These discussions may be worth studying:

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio