TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Sony Bravia Video Playback Issues

Question
hey! ive got a 40` SONY 1080p led hd tv.can i play 4k vidoes plugging my flash drive in it?

Answer
Hi Prabin and thanks for choosing all experts. Most all TV's are rated to playback in either 720, 1080i or 1080p. So no matter what HD resolution you are putting in you are only going to get out what the TV is capable of putting out. In order to get a 4k resolution out the TV has to be 4k compatible meaning it has to be 4k and not 1080p. 4K is fairly new on the scene and most TV`S are not yet equipped for that Ultra High Definition (4K) Hope this helps. If you need more assistance feel free to follow up with another question and I would be more than happy to assist you further. Thanks.

Expert,
Tyrone

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry