TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Sony Bravia Video Playback Issues

hey! ive got a 40` SONY 1080p led hd tv.can i play 4k vidoes plugging my flash drive in it?

Hi Prabin and thanks for choosing all experts. Most all TV's are rated to playback in either 720, 1080i or 1080p. So no matter what HD resolution you are putting in you are only going to get out what the TV is capable of putting out. In order to get a 4k resolution out the TV has to be 4k compatible meaning it has to be 4k and not 1080p. 4K is fairly new on the scene and most TV`S are not yet equipped for that Ultra High Definition (4K) Hope this helps. If you need more assistance feel free to follow up with another question and I would be more than happy to assist you further. Thanks.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry

Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.

Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.