TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/TV sound

Alisa wrote at 2016-01-11 08:59:27
If a snapping or popping sound from the TV is continuous or frequent while the TV is operating, unplug the TV and consult your dealer or service technician. It is normal for some TV ha€™s to make occasional snapping or popping sounds, particularly when being turned on or off. If you have trouble with the background music and want to set sound to clear voice. You can check the TV user manual: Just read the instruction carefully to set the sound again.

If it still doesn't work, I think you may need a Sound bar to help you.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio