TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Looking for parts


Hi there. I'm looking for these two parts:
C707 - Part 0244211 (was 0244211F) - Cap. Ceramic DE1210R102K

E994 - Part AZ00104M - Protector (CRXT491002)

Can you let me know where to get them? I have had ZERO luck in finding them for my Hitachi 50 inch rear projection TV. Thanks.

Hi thanks for choosing allexperts. I will be more happy to assist you. This is a common fault for hitachi sets. C707  is a standard cap and E994 I believe is a fuse.IF you could can you get me the model number of the tv set so that I may try to assist you further. Thanks


TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Tyrone Goldsberry


Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.


Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]