TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/problem

Question
my panasonic tv MODEL TX -32LE7X has big line to the top of the screen,and to the bottom have has rasters as usual.what could be the solution?

Answer
Hi Edson thanks for the question. I will be more than happy to help you solve the problem with your tv. When you say there is a line to the top of the tv is the line going vertical (up and down) or horizontal (across). The symptoms that you are describing  are known to be caused by T-con board or the panel screen itself. The best case scenario is you would have to replace the con board. The tcon board is located at  very top of the tv when looking at it from the back. It's a small board with three cables going to it. You can also tap the tv or slightly twist the tv to see if the lines disappeared but be very careful not to over do. Let me  know iF I can further assist you.

Thanks Tyrone

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry