TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Sony master DVD

Question
Hi there my sony master dvd player won't let me open the tray it says Tray LOCKED is there anything I can do

Answer
Hi Stevie I will be happy to assist you. I will need the model number to correctly assist you but On most of the Sony DVD players there is a child safety feature. This is probably what is activated that won't allow you to open the tray. First try to unplug it for a minute or two and plug it back in and try it. If that does not work try holding down the play button for about  20 to 30 seconds if still no luck and you have the remote press the return button( the button with the arrow going back to the left),then the enter button and lastly the on/off button and that should unlock the system. Let me know if  I can assist you further. Thanks for your question and giving allexperts an opportunity to serve you.

Kind Regards
Tyrone

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry