TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/zenith tv

Question
I have a 1993 zenith tv and the picture. Is turning red what. Is going on

Answer
A set that old can be ailing in many areas of the circuitry and components.

My first guess is the picture tube is losing its drive from the color circuits. This would require troubleshooting the color matrixing circuit and probably replace some components or the main Integrated Circuit.

My second guess is the picture tube is failing and only the red gun inside the picture tube is giving color.

Have you tried adjusting the color balance, contrast, etc. to bring back the full color?  

Maybe time to think about replacing it with newer technology!

Let me know if you have further comments or questions.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan