TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/DVD/DVD COMBO

Question
04-28-15
Sorry, this isn't technically a trouble shooting question, but should be in your realm of knowledge. I have a DVD/VCR combo. I can watch one side while recording on the other.The DVD side makes the best recordings over and over and has many options on playback. The VCR tapes seem to degrade with each recording and have few options on playback. Does any company make a combo with DVD on both sides?
It seems to me like it would just be the next generation of duel deck machines; but I can't seem to find this anywhere. A lot of places don't even sell VCR tapes any more. They look at you like you asked for an 8 track tape.
Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Donald thanks for choosing allexperts we are committed to helping. I think your question was is there a company that makes the DVD on both sides and the answer is yes Most are called dual tray DVD recorders. Pioneer and Samsung to name a couple. The price ranges but around $350.00 and up for a good one. Hopes this helps. Let me know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry