TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/hitachi 57" projection tv

Question
I recently tried to play a dvd but inadvertently pressed the wrong thing and the tv screen went snowy.  I can't get anything to come on now except the snowy screen.

Answer
I suspect you pushed the input or source button.  You should find on your remote a button for tv/av or input.  Pressing that button should give you subscreen for selecting among input signals in which case you would select the input that your dvd player is connected to.

Another possibility is you accidentally pressed the antena/cable button.  Try that.

If you have lost the manual which describes all the signal switching procedures you download the manual by doing a search online for it.

Hope this will help.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan