TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Quasar 50LED 1080 3 HDMI flat screen tv

The tv comes on and after a second the screen goes blank with no sound. I check the cord, cab;e and sleep off.

Hi thanks for choosing us to help you with your issue. ok when the screen goes blank and you have no sound is there an indicator light on the front of the tv if so what color is it and is it a solid color or is the flashing or is there simply no light at all. The light I'm speaking of is located on the front of the tv either in the lower left, right or center of the tv. Let me know so that I can help you resolve your issue quickly. Please provide me with the model number if of the tv you can. Thanks.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry

Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.

Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.