TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/cassette drive belt replacement

Do you have a diagram showing the position of the drive belts for an RCA rs 1285d dual cassette deck?>

Hi Rick thanks for choosing allexperts. I don`t have a diagram and I was unable to find it at any of the normal websites I use. I would recommend contacting rca at to see if they can send you a service manual.My apologies for not being able to help you any further.If there is anything else I can do let me know. Again Thanks for using allexperts.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry

Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.

Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.