TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/cassette drive belt replacement

Question
Do you have a diagram showing the position of the drive belts for an RCA rs 1285d dual cassette deck?>

Answer
Hi Rick thanks for choosing allexperts. I don`t have a diagram and I was unable to find it at any of the normal websites I use. I would recommend contacting rca at www.rcaaudiovideo.com/support/ to see if they can send you a service manual.My apologies for not being able to help you any further.If there is anything else I can do let me know. Again Thanks for using allexperts.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry