TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/converter box

Question
I want to know re my projection TV needs one .I believe it was made in 2004 or after. I believe it is a 52 inch.

Answer
Go to the back of the set and write down the model number of the set.

Then google for that model; you will be able to download the owners manual or specifications.

If the set is analog you will need to attach a digital converter box (UNLESS your cable company still feeds analog signals to your home).

If the set is a digital version you will not need the converter box.  

52 inch sets are mostly digital; but some can be analog and the year 2004 is very early digital sales.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan