TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/problem with panasonic tx-l47et5b

I have a panasonic tx-l47et5b.  The power light comes on as normal and the backlight turns on but no pic or sound. Thought it was av board so changed it along with power board and led driver board but still nothing. Just a slightly lit up black screen. Could it be a screen issue. I dont want to put any more money into it for nothing. Appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks for using allexperts. I will be happy to assist you. I would say from what you have told me the problem would be in either in the Tcon board or the screen. I would check the T-con board (located near the top of the screen on the rear) first because it's a lot less expensive than the screen. Let me know if you need more assistance we are here to help.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry

Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.

Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.