TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/tv self switch off

The picture and sound on my Panasonic tv disappear in the middle of a programme.The green onlight flickers.sometimes very fast , sometimes stops.The programme resumes after a few minutes or after a few hours.Sometimes when the tv has been switched off by the remote  it will later switch itself on again . These faults occur at random

Hi Dolina thanks for choosing allexperts. I will be more than happy to assist you. If you can could you give me the model number so that I may assist you further. In the meantime lets do a hard reset. Unplug the tv for a couple of hours and plug it back in and see if that helps. Thanks.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry

Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.

Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.