TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/my tv has no sound

Question
turned my samsung realflect system tv on and it has no sound has never had this problem tried all the cables im at a loss as to what to do

Answer
Without the model number it is impossible to analyze realistically.  So, please send followup with the model number.  You'll find it on the back of the set.

Meantime, check the mute button to see if you accidentally left it in mute.
Then, go into the menu area and see if the internal speakers are OFF (should be ON).
Then, if you are using external speakers check the cable to the external amp. Make sure amp is on and speakers are connected.

Lastly, if you are using HDMI from the cable box to the tv, try another hdmi input.

I'll wait to see your followup.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan