TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/my tv has no sound

turned my samsung realflect system tv on and it has no sound has never had this problem tried all the cables im at a loss as to what to do

Without the model number it is impossible to analyze realistically.  So, please send followup with the model number.  You'll find it on the back of the set.

Meantime, check the mute button to see if you accidentally left it in mute.
Then, go into the menu area and see if the internal speakers are OFF (should be ON).
Then, if you are using external speakers check the cable to the external amp. Make sure amp is on and speakers are connected.

Lastly, if you are using HDMI from the cable box to the tv, try another hdmi input.

I'll wait to see your followup.

Hope this helps.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio