TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Dual Sided Television and Monitor Set.

QUESTION: Dear Tyrone

Is it technically feasible to design and manufacture a Dual
sided Television set or PC Monitor ?.

Dual Sided - Front and Back of the TV or Monitor , the Display will be visible. The people viewing from the front as well as people who are sitting at the back side will be able to view TV programs channels or Computer programs.

If it is possible to construct, will there be demand in the consumer market for this products ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Hi Prashant,
Thanks for choosing allexperts. I will be more than happy to assist you with your question. To answer your questions yes it is possible to manufacture a dual sided TV or monitor but unfortunately it will not have the demand that we would hope for because technology has made it possible for us to view the same thing using a computer network. We are now able to use our phones to view the same thing using a network. You have a wonderful idea although the demand just wouldn't be there. Your thinking is incredible. If there is anything else We can help you with don't hesitate to contact us here at allexpert. Thanks for choosing us.

QUESTION: Dear Tyrone

Is it possible to Construct dual Sided Television set?.

Real time cable channels viewing from Front and Back - Rear side.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hi Prashant
Yes it is very possible to construct a dual sided TV. There will be a lot of planning that goes into it. For instance a normal TV generates a lot of heat that normally breaths from the back but since there will essentially be no back you would have to figure out how to dissipate the heat that will be generated. This is just one example but again it is possible. Let me know if there is anything more I can do to assist you. Thanks for choosing allexperts.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry

Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.

Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.