TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Dual Sided Television and Monitor Set.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Tyrone

Is it technically feasible to design and manufacture a Dual
sided Television set or PC Monitor ?.

Dual Sided - Front and Back of the TV or Monitor , the Display will be visible. The people viewing from the front as well as people who are sitting at the back side will be able to view TV programs channels or Computer programs.

If it is possible to construct, will there be demand in the consumer market for this products ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Hi Prashant,
Thanks for choosing allexperts. I will be more than happy to assist you with your question. To answer your questions yes it is possible to manufacture a dual sided TV or monitor but unfortunately it will not have the demand that we would hope for because technology has made it possible for us to view the same thing using a computer network. We are now able to use our phones to view the same thing using a network. You have a wonderful idea although the demand just wouldn't be there. Your thinking is incredible. If there is anything else We can help you with don't hesitate to contact us here at allexpert. Thanks for choosing us.

Thanks,
Tyrone

QUESTION: Dear Tyrone

Thanks.

Is it possible to Construct dual Sided Television set?.

Real time cable channels viewing from Front and Back - Rear side.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hi Prashant
Yes it is very possible to construct a dual sided TV. There will be a lot of planning that goes into it. For instance a normal TV generates a lot of heat that normally breaths from the back but since there will essentially be no back you would have to figure out how to dissipate the heat that will be generated. This is just one example but again it is possible. Let me know if there is anything more I can do to assist you. Thanks for choosing allexperts.

Thanks
Tyrone

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry