TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/TV Colors

I have a Sanyo HDLCD TV, I am getting pink shadows on anything white on my picture and the faces have green or blue. Could you tell me if this can be fixed and if so what is the problem.

Hi Linda thanks for choosing allexperts. Sorry for the delay. Do have a model number of the tv so that I may assist you thoroughly but just from the information you gave me it sound as though your lcd panel(screen) has gone bad and if so it`s not worth the cost of repairs. Sorry I couldn't give you better news. If there is anything else I can do please let me know and again thanks for using allexperts.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry

Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.

Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.