TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Converter


Have an older TV that is analog. I'd like to get channels using rabbit ears. I need some kind of analog to digital converter but I don't know what to look for. Thank you.......... Glenn

Hi Glenn and thanks for choosing allexperts. I will be glad to assist you. You are absolutely right you do need a digital converter box which I believe they still sell at your local Walmart or best buy stores. If not, you can surely purchase one on amazon just search for digital converter box and be sure to get a digital antenna. RCA has some good ones for a reasonable price. The antenna will be either indoor or outdoor the indoor is good but just make sure you are close to a window area to receive a good signal. The outdoor antenna is better. They have some that you can mount on a pole and will cost around a 100 bucks or more. Your reception will be greater and you may pickup more channels. Hope this helps and if I can assist you further let me know. Thanks again for choosing allexperts.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Tyrone Goldsberry


Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.


Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.

©2017 All rights reserved.