TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/No sound

I have a rca325w DVD player that I've tried connecting to my Samsung TV, model txs3082whx/xaa I have a crystal clear picture but no sound. I've tried using the black, red, white cords, an HDMI cord, and different inputs with no prevail. I'd really enjoy to get this movie playing to fall asleep too!

Hi thanks for choosing all experts I will be glad to assist you. Did you try to hook the dvd player to another tv to ensure that its not the dvd player? If so have you checked to see if the cables are ok. If you can use a different set of cable and late me know and we can troubleshoot a little further. Thanks.

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry

Tv's and small electronics which include radios, amps, game consuls and computers. I also repair appliances which include washers and dryers. I have almost 20 years as a repair tech and owned my own business for almost 10 years.

Repaired Tv's for almost 20yrs and have been repairing washers, dryers, game consuls and computers for over 10 years. Most computers repaired can be fixed with the stroke of keys. It's just knowing how to get there.

Radio,Att and yellow pages listing

Degree in electronic technology . Networking . Telecommunication and BIo medical hospital equipment.