TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/No sound

Question
I have a rca325w DVD player that I've tried connecting to my Samsung TV, model txs3082whx/xaa I have a crystal clear picture but no sound. I've tried using the black, red, white cords, an HDMI cord, and different inputs with no prevail. I'd really enjoy to get this movie playing to fall asleep too!

Answer
Hi thanks for choosing all experts I will be glad to assist you. Did you try to hook the dvd player to another tv to ensure that its not the dvd player? If so have you checked to see if the cables are ok. If you can use a different set of cable and late me know and we can troubleshoot a little further. Thanks.

Thanks
Tyrone

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Tyrone Goldsberry