TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Ham radio interference

Do you have any idea how I can stop ham radio interference on our TV?

Question: How far away are you from the ham transmitter or antenna?  Do you know what band the ham station is transmitting on?  Have you talked with the ham operator?  (Sometimes the best cure is a filter or trap at the transmitter side and most ham operators are just as anxious as you are to eliminate interference).

Is the tv a current flat panel design or an older crt type with picture tube.  Is the interference with the picture or sound?

Answer the above questions and then let me know the results; we can go a little deeper, the.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio