TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Ham radio interference

Question
Do you have any idea how I can stop ham radio interference on our TV?

Answer
Question: How far away are you from the ham transmitter or antenna?  Do you know what band the ham station is transmitting on?  Have you talked with the ham operator?  (Sometimes the best cure is a filter or trap at the transmitter side and most ham operators are just as anxious as you are to eliminate interference).

Is the tv a current flat panel design or an older crt type with picture tube.  Is the interference with the picture or sound?

Answer the above questions and then let me know the results; we can go a little deeper, the.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

cleggsan