TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting/Home theatre issue

I have denon av 1312 pairing jbl SCS 140 speakers and woofer..problem arise from last few days is that my sub woofer is working but it has lost its performance upto 70%...
I have checked all the connections but unable to solve the problem.
Pls help

I'm not certain what you mean by lost performance.

My first guess is the voice coil of the woofer cone has developed a shorted turn or more. Listen to the woofer up close at a low level. If you hear a scraping or rattling noise then you have a bad voice coil in the sub.

They can often be repaired by a speaker repair shop - which are found in bigger cities.  Or you could buy a replacement woofer driver. You might even find one on eBay.

Let me know more if there is more to the story.  

TV/VCR/Stereo Troubleshooting

Consumer Electronics of all kinds. Audio, esoteric audio systems and components, video, tv. Digital equipment for consumer use. Ham radio and automotive electronics. Note: I give advice on tv repair based on general consumer electronics engineering experience but I am not engaged in actual repair of sets. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER AND AGE OF THE SET. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR THE RETURN ANSWER DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS I TRY TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS WITHIN THE SAME DAY IF NOT THE SAME HOUR.

Electrical Engineering; recording, broadcasting, design, international standards, tv and radio theory and practice.

FELLOW of AES (Audio Engineering Society)
Senior Life Member of IEEE (Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers)
International Consulting Organization

IEEE Spectrum
Various Consumer Electronic publications

Famous Engineer for Digital Audio