Tablet PCs/wifi question

Question
Salman,
I had asked you a question before, hope you don't mind one more...
I bought an ASUS Google Tablet 32gb (2013).  There is only one place in the city I am in that has free wi-fi. When I try to use it the wifi button says its on, but it wont pull up anything, like Youtube, Yahoo not even Google.  It just always sends an error message back.  Is this Starbucks ATT Wifi trouble or the actual machine?  Do I need to purchase someother wifi?
Should I get something different?  I need it mostly for YOutube. I need to do work every morning and this isn't working.
Help!!!
thank you,
Leah

Answer
Dear,
It's best to get your personal wifi on the contrary if you want to use Starbucks free wifi then after connecting open any web browser snd check web sites open ok. If not then this connection must have some issue in that case contact Starbucks staff and hopefully they will solve this issue as it's a free wifi for customers. Otherwise you have to get your own wifi.

Tablet PCs

Salman Zeb Khan