Tablet PCs/best practices for an Android tablet?

Question
Hi Mr. Khan and thanks in advance for your help.

I have a new Galaxy Note 10.1 (2104) and am having some trouble transferring my Windows experience/skills to Android to do some basic things in my physiotherapy clinic.

First, what is the easiest way to get document and video files to and from a PC and Android tablet?  

Next, what is a good app or method to quickly select a PDF form, modify it with the stylus (freehand notes)and then save the modified form with a unique, searchable name?

Also, how can I easily select a video and control the play as needed? (Explanation: The default player plays automatically without visible controls and then disappears once the video is done; attempting to bring bring up the controls in time when trying to show a patient a 3 sec. long animation is embarrassing.)  

And last, is there any way to put frequently played videos or used forms directly on the desktop as shortcuts a la Windows? We don't have the time to drill down through some file structure each time.

I realize these are four questions and would be happy with any guidance for any one of them.

Thank you very, very much.

MS

Answer
Dear Mike,
Answers to the questions as under,
1- I use Dropbox for file sharing on my all devices.(smartphone, Tablet, desktop or laptop).
2- Use Foxit PDF viewer, editor.
www.foxitsoftware.com 
3 - For video playing on
Android = Android video player , MX player, HD video player.
Windows = VLC media player,UM player.

4- To create shortcut of any item.
Right-click the to-be-shortcutted file or application and select Create shortcut.Move that shortcut anywhere you want. In the example above, I put mine in a folder, called keyboard shortcuts, specifically to manage these sorts of shortcuts from one place. (This step is entirely optional; you could just leave the shortcut in the same folder.)Right-click the shortcut and select Properties. In the Shortcut tab of the Properties dialog, click in the Shortcut key input and type your preferred shortcut. Cick OK.

Tablet PCs

Salman Zeb Khan