Tablet PCs/choosing tablet

Question
QUESTION: Assalamu alaykum Salman!

I'm a professor from Albania. I have a conference in NY by the end of the month and I want to choose a tablet, mainly for teaching. I use KeyNote instead of PowerPoint (MacBook 19") so I thought to choose an IPad. Moreover, the operating system and applications are robust so no surprises in the middle of the lecture. However, I want to change from KeyNote to drawing in order to write formulas, solve exercises and in some cases make some simple sketch drawings or graphs! So, looking better I found that Samsung tablets are very good in terms of drawing (I could convert the lectures from KeyNote to Powerpoint). But I'm told that except for IPad, android tablets are not so robust in terms of application running smoothly - I do want to get stucked in the middle of the lecture waiting to re-start the tablet.  The common features should be enough battery capacity to continue for a couple of hours in lecture and also lifetime battery, enough size to store my lectures and ability to move from one application to another (KeyNote or Powerpoint to a drawing application) without having frozen screens. Important! I use normal powerpoint or epson videoprojector so it should easily connectable with it!

I'm also open to a windows based tablet if it fulfils the above requirements!

Thank you in advance!
Endrit

ANSWER: Dear Sir Endrit,
(Wa-Alaikum-Salaam)

The current models of Samsung tablets i.e. (Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 / Galaxy Note Pro 12.2)  are trouble free but these tablets has no scratch Resistance glass called (Corning® Gorilla® Glass) for that reason I like ASUS Tablets , I have got ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T.

The ASUS Tablets has pre-installed application SuperNote also Asus Tablets has a keyboard Dock which has built-in battery so battery time extends up to more than 20 hours.

((SuperNote - super great app for more than note taking
SuperNote is a versatile note taking app that allows users to take notes and information through a variety of options, including the keyboard, finger input, photo and video capture or audio notes.))

So if you budget is not limited then you can get ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T otherwise you can opt for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T, both these tablets has Corning® Gorilla® Glass and SuperNote

If you want to buy Samsung or any other android tablet then you can install this free software {Scribble Pad] from Google play (Android software market)
links pasted for reference,

Scribble Pad etc
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=writing%20pad&c=apps

ASUS
http://www.asus.com/uk/Tablets_Mobile/

SAMSUNG
http://www.samsung.com/us/showcase/galaxy-smartphones-and-tablets/#notepro122

QUESTION: Thank you Salman!
Today I was in an Apple shop to find out if IPad could easily open and show the KeyNote presentations but, at least from the shop tellers, it was not an easy task as with the laptop. I thought that with any tablet, including ASUS or Samsung, I could copy my lecture presentations (Keynote or Powerpoint) and show them with the videoprojector, obviously connected with a cable. From time to time, I could change to note writing, do some drawings and formulas and go back to the presentations.
Is this possible or not with a tablet because my main purpose of buying a tablet is this; as well as the flexibility of reading the lectures while sitting in the couch, editing them, inserting photos, improving the transition of slides, etc. It would not be so cost-effective if I can only see a pdf of my presentations just to read.
This part is crucial so please let me know!
Thank you

Assalamu alaykum Salman!

Thank you in advance!
Endrit

Answer
As I understand you want answer for two questions.
First question is about PowerPoint presentations and the answer is Yes Android tablets can easily open PowerPoint presentations by Kingsoft office. The second part is the connectivity with projector and the truth is that it's possible with ASUS tablets because of USB port availability but I didn't tried it so I am not sure ; so you have to try it after buying a tablet.

Second question is editing PDF documents on Android tablets and yes it can be easily done using pre-installed Adobe reader or by using third party applications I.e. Kingston office etc. I have attached picture for your reference, click on link below,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qarfwstl4odivex/20140312_174058.jpg

I have use free hand tool in Adobe reader for writing ,so you can write notes and formulas etc note:use appropriate tool in Adobe reader for writing notes etc.

Tablet PCs

Salman Zeb Khan