Tablet PCs/Tablet & Streaming Videos

Question
Hello:

When I watch streaming videos on You Tube on my Android tablet, the video and tablet will sometimes freeze or lock up.  Do you know what would cause this situation?  It has occurred on two separate times.  It does on occur all the time when watching videos.  Could it be a problem with some You Tube videos?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Dear Kenneth,
What video player you are using for playing videos? Try to use MX video player or Android video player. If you experience this problem with all video players then there must be android operating system fault in that case you have to "Hard Rest " the tablet , for performing Hard Rest do refer to owners manual or contact tablet support staff.

Tablet PCs

Salman Zeb Khan