Tablet PCs/reinstalling android to tablet

Question
Hello,
  I purchased a Tabeo e2 tablet on Ebay.  I found out that it was only a Demo unit and the software Android 4.2 is not complete.  It won't even let me set it up as a user or connect to wifi.
  Is there a way I can completely reinstall android software and make the tablet functional?

Answer
Dear Dan,
Firmware or operating system re-installation is a critical task, so it's best to find and use original or manufacturer provided firmware. I searched the net and found the firmware.
http://tabeo.support-tablet.com/e2-support

visit this link and try to install this firmware update if not worked then contact customer support and if all fails then try third party firmware at your own risk.For this you have to search the Internet.  

Tablet PCs

Salman Zeb Khan