Tablet PCs/about tablet and wifi connection

Greetings, I looking to purchase a NuVision tablet pc TM785M3. However to setup my connection for the device is say that my router (Actiontec GT84WNV from Verizon that support 802.11b/g/n)has to be configured to accept a 802.00/b/n. Can you tell me how to do this? Thank you so much for your help. Happy Holidays to you.
Best Regards,
Melody Williams

Dear Melody ,
Sorry for late reply. For soving this issue you have to go to Router (Advance Wireless Settings) and change setting under Wireless mode . Steps are as under,
1- Connect tablet or any device with router wifi then open internet browser and type, to go in router settings
2- Navigate to Advance Wireless Settings page and click Wireless Mode and select your desired option i.e 801.11/b/n.

Visit this link to see the picture

Tablet PCs

Salman Zeb Khan

I have an up-to-date info about all the current or new Tablet models of different brands. I can offer my help if someone want to upgrade or buy a new Tablet. I can't answer questions which involve hardware troubleshooting or software errors for these questions please refer to Tablet manufacturer support.

I have a vast experience of using all sorts of gadgets.

I have done Electrical Engineering and MBA