Tablet PCs/about tablet and wifi connection

Question
Greetings, I looking to purchase a NuVision tablet pc TM785M3. However to setup my connection for the device is say that my router (Actiontec GT84WNV from Verizon that support 802.11b/g/n)has to be configured to accept a 802.00/b/n. Can you tell me how to do this? Thank you so much for your help. Happy Holidays to you.
Best Regards,
Melody Williams

Answer
Dear Melody ,
Sorry for late reply. For soving this issue you have to go to Router (Advance Wireless Settings) and change setting under Wireless mode . Steps are as under,
1- Connect tablet or any device with router wifi then open internet browser and type 192.168.0.1, to go in router settings
2- Navigate to Advance Wireless Settings page and click Wireless Mode and select your desired option i.e 801.11/b/n.

Visit this link to see the picture
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fj26479qgqjd8q/20151208_091507.jpg?dl=0

Tablet PCs

Salman Zeb Khan