Tae Kwon Do/Tae Kwon Do credentials

Sunshine wrote at 2010-09-06 03:46:42
The person being brow-beaten in the above question changed his name from James Johnson to Abdul Muta Ali NOT Abdul Abdulla Mohammed during his fighting stint in honour of the country he was fighting in.  THAT is why you had a difficult time locating any information on him. Your statement "Apparently there is some form of World Championships for Karate. I've also heard of Karate practitioners spending time out at the Olympic Training Center located in Colorado Springs" is true and this is one of the places he trained.  He has certificates to prove his accomplishments. one eg. is dated  May 18, 1986 by the National AAU Karate Committee for the 1986 Allegeheny Mountain Regional Championship to him.... Abdul Muta Ali for FIRST PLACE Advanced Mens and is signed by the following National AAU Karate Committee... Chairmen .....George Anderson and Kevin Pegnato as well as the Executive Secretary...Patrick Hickey and...Thomas LaPuppet - Treasurer. he is also in possession of a picture of himself and one of his teammates 1987-88 USA karate Team - showing him in full gear.  As well ther is an article about his accomplishments in the Gannon University paper dated November 6, 1989.

His only sister wrote at 2013-01-02 23:49:56
For your information....

James Oliver Johnson III is not a FRAUD.  I've known him all my life, he is my brother.

He was involved with the USA Olympic team in both Karate and Tae Kwon Do. He did extensive traveling throughout the USA and abroad.

Tae Kwon Do

Nathan J. Nowak