Taiwan/5 digit postal code

Question
Lotta,
Could you help me find the 5 digit postal code for the following address;

Chia Her Industrial Co., Ltd.
8F, No 132, Sec 2, Nanking E. Rd.
Taipei, Taiwan

I was able to find the code 104 but cannot find the other 2 digits.

Thank you!

Answer
Go to the Chunghwa post zip code website, at http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet/u_english/postal_e_1.jsp, choose "The United National Mandarin Phonetic System (Han Yu Pin Yin)" as the system.

On the search page, choose "Taipei City" in the dropdown, choose "Section 2" and type in "Nan" in the road name field. If you search that way, you get several of the Taipei roads that start with "Nan." You will see that there is no such road as "Nanking" East Road.

If you looked up "King" on the "Wade-Giles to Zhuyin to Pinyin Conversion table," you will see that there is no listing for "king" either, as it's not a Wade-Giles transliteration. However, you can guess that possibly "Nanjing" sounds very close, and in fact if you look up "Nanjing Road" on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Road_(Taipei)) you will see that it is also sometimes called Nanking road. So the road you are looking for is "Nanjing."

The zip code search shows these entries for Nanjing East Road, Section 2:
Zip code   District   Road   Scope
10457   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Odd No. 1 to 83
10407   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   No. 85
10457   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Odd No. 87 to 109
10485   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Odd No. 111 to 123
10485   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   No. 125
10409   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Fl. 7, No. 125
10485   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Fl. 8 and Over, No. 125
10485   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Odd No. 127 and Over
10457   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Even No. 2 to 88
10406   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   No. 90
10457   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Even No. 92 to 118
10489   Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City,   Sec. 2, Nanjing E. Rd.,   Even No. 120 and Over

So the corresponding zip code for 132 Nanjing East Road, Section 2 would be 10489 , for "Even No. 120 and Over."

Taiwan

Lotta Danielsson