Taiwan/5 digit zip code

Question
Lotta,

Can you please tell me what is and how to find the 5 digit zip code for this address:

Giant LOHAS In't Ltd.
3F., No.6, Ln. 156, Sec.1, Zhongyang Rd.,
Tucheng Dist.
New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) ZIP 236

I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!!

Answer
Hi.

The Chunghwa Post (the Taiwan post office) has updated its website. The new location for Zip Code lookup is here:

http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet/U_english/index.jsp?ID=24020502

Go there, and under the dropdowns for County, City, Township, and District input "New Taipei City" and "Tucheng Dist."

Under Road/Street, or Neighborhood and Village input "Zhongyang" and select "Section 1" from the dropdown.

When you do a search with those paramenters, you get several options for 5-digit zip codes on Zhongyang Road, depending on the street number. Because your address says "No. 6" pick the zip code from Even No. 2 to 242 which is 23664 .

Best,
Lotta

Taiwan

Lotta Danielsson