I cannot read or speak Chinese.
Can you recommend a taxi company to take two people from LeaLea Gardens hotel at sun moon lake to Taichung.
How much do you think I would have to pay
Thank you

The easiest thing is to get your hotel to call one for you, they will make all the arrangements for you, 99% of people here are super honest and helpful.
I've never taken a taxi, there but it's about an hour so my guess is around a 1000nt (around 30 usd).

Magda Vince

I can answer questions about general living, working, visiting, and traveling in Taiwan. Especially Taipei city, I have lived and worked in Taiwan for the past several years. I can't read much Chinese, but I speak well enough to get by. I'm not an expert on postal codes and services, please check this site or contact the Taiwanese postal service via this site to find the postal codes you might be seeking. http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet/u_english/postal_e.jsp

I speak enough Chinese to get by, but by no means am I fluent, so I am aware of both sides of the language coin. I live and work in Taipei city, and have travelled around in the past to places like Hualien, Toroko, Tai Dong, Green Island, Ken ting, Kao Shiung, Tai Nan, Sun Moon lake and Tai Jung. Plus locations all over the northern tip of the island. At one point or another I have been into the clubbing, beaching and outdoor scenes alternately over the past few years, so I have a fairly eclectic knowledge base. Ask away, I can't guarantee I'll know the answer but I'll do my best to help you out :D. Magda

Bachelors of Arts