Taiwan/postal code in Taiwan

Question
Lotta,
Could you possibly find me the 5 digit postal code for the following address?

Hans Global
1014-1 TA Wang Road
Tainan, Taiwan

Answer
Hi. I was looking at the address, and I don't see any roads by that name in Tainan. The closest I could find on the lookup pages for Taiwan's post office is "Dawan" road. If that's the correct address, then the zip code would be 72653.

But the address that I found online for Hans Global in Tainan is a different address:
Rm. 3, 17F., No.12, Zhonghua Rd., Yongkang City, 71069, Tainan County, Taiwan

You may want to check on the address again from the source. Sorry I couldn't help more. Good luck!  

Taiwan

Lotta Danielsson