Taiwan/5 digit postal code

Question
Hello Lotta,

I am searching for the 5 digit postal code for the following address.

Yeu Cherng Electronics Co. Ltd.
No. 831-1, Sec. 2, Sanmin Road, Dayuan Township,
Taoyuan county 337, Taiwan

When looking elsewhere online I was only able to find 3 digit postal codes. UPS requires a 5 digit code to ship with them.  If you could please provide some assistance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Answer
Hello.

If you go to the Taiwan Post website at http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet/U_english/index.jsp?ID=24020502
then look up zip codes by filling in the form as follows:

City: TaoYuan City (there is no longer a Taoyuan County - it was made into a municipality in 2014)
District: Dayuan Dist.
Street: San (or Sanmin works too, but it's usually easier to just just the first few letters)
Section: Section 2

There is only one answer: 33746

So that's your 5-digit zip.

Best,
Lotta

Taiwan

Lotta Danielsson