Talk Shows/talk show for mainsttream

Hi   my 15 yr old sister was  offered to host her own talk show in our  ethnic community but we want to let it branch out main stream
our idea is she is like a young  Ellen Degenres  so how do i amke a good script that will capture the audience  especially in the main stream.

Hi Deanne

Thanks for contacting Media Man International.

From what you are advising, I think you need a solid show format and business model.

It is a very good thing for a young person to be offered their own talk show, and ethic community / ethic programing can be very popular and there is a market for that genre.

There's a few possibilities that I see...

a. Take the ethic community opportunity and grow it

b. Fine tune the concept / business model, and aim to get a bigger audience elsewhere

c. Focus on the business model and show format, and then pitch it around, to either existing contacts or new ones.

Wishing you and your sister the best with everything.

Greg Tingle
Media Man Int

Talk Shows

Greg Tingle

I own a media and publicity company in Australia, and I have successfully pitched, placed and booked talent onto talk show programs. Programs include Australian Story, ACA, SBS Insight, ABC Difference Of Opinion.

Present clients
Airview Aerial Photography
Live Earth (Pittwater) Pittwater High School Solar Power Station South Sydney Rabbitohs ("Playing The Pokies") Githabul people Hottest On TV - Lewis O'Flynn
International Movie Makers Market
Australian Stunt Academy
Messages On Hold
Destiny Tours
Scotland Golf Touring - Steve Cooke