Talk Shows/TV talk show

Hello , i am from Kenya and would like to start a talk show here in Kenya to address a problem which i believe has become a thorn in the flesh all over the world.
The challenge is i don't know where to source funding for the same and also i would like to get some general information on how to have a successful talk show .
Thanks in advance.

Hi Franklin

Thanks for contacting us here at Media Man.

Funding can be sourced via a number of places... private, government, arts grants, business angels etc.  KickStarter (as found on the internet) has also proved to be a viable place for many.

A successful talk show comprises on many factors including but not limited to: good programming and content, advertisers and sponsors, fills a need, has a solid business plan, and reaches an audience (that will keep tuning in and supporting it... via ratings and / or buying advertised goods etc).

I hope this information can further assist you on your quest.

Best Regards
Greg Tingle
Media Man

Talk Shows

Greg Tingle

I own a media and publicity company in Australia, and I have successfully pitched, placed and booked talent onto talk show programs. Programs include Australian Story, ACA, SBS Insight, ABC Difference Of Opinion.

Present clients
Airview Aerial Photography
Live Earth (Pittwater) Pittwater High School Solar Power Station South Sydney Rabbitohs ("Playing The Pokies") Githabul people Hottest On TV - Lewis O'Flynn
International Movie Makers Market
Australian Stunt Academy
Messages On Hold
Destiny Tours
Scotland Golf Touring - Steve Cooke