Tarot Card Readings/romantic matters

mary wrote at 2012-12-13 02:23:53
Hi!:) loved reading this Question and the answers!! So im gonna question about a spread that i recently done¬ hopefully you can hels¬¬  =the way he really feels about me - 7 of wands.. Is it that he feels that i am a challenge for him? A battle? Is he facing his fears and trying to turn then to his advantage? Or perhaps he is thinking if i am worthwhile figthing for?? The reading seemed fine but then this card came up and i got lost!!??

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.