Tarot Card Readings/I beleive someone is telling him lies about me

Question
name Marcy dob November 16 1987. age 24. Other person asking name Memo dob July 7 1988. age 24.

Hi, Vicky. I  have been worrying that this person, who I was friends with for a long time since High School, has not stopped talking to me for know reason. I think Memo does not understand me or that I chose to be a Pagan. I also think someone, or some people who know him, or his friends and ex girlfriend name Monica, are telling him things about me, that are not true, like I'm being a gosspier, and that's why people dont like me. I truly beleive the people, I got along with former classmates, do not like me because of this. Should I stop worrying about what people think of me, or say?

Answer
Hello Marcy,
         I don't think you need a deck of cards to answer this.  I would not worry about what people think of you.  And if your friend chooses to believe others over you, then he is not worth your friendship  either.

Best Wishes,

Vicky

Tarot Card Readings

Vicky