Tarot Card Readings/will my ex come back to me?

Question
Hi. My dob is 11-12-1986. His dob is 2-16-1980. Almost one month ago the love of my life said he needed space after 2 years but he didn't want to break up and said he still loved me. The next week I found him with another woman and he was angry and broke up with me. I just want to know if he will be coming back to me.  Thank you in advance.

Answer
Chassity,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:  

From what I see with your reading, for your attitude you got the 9 of Wands.  This shows that you were knocked down from this breakup and the way he treated you and it was bad enough making you not want to trust people due to the way people treat others, such as how he treated you.  However, the figure in the 9 of Wands is not fallen down, he is still standing so that shows you have the strength to get through this and it is telling you to be strong.

His attitude appears to be the 10 of Cups showing that he is happy with the decision he made.  It doesn't seem like he will be coming back to try to reconcile with you just because of how happy he looks with where he is at.  

For the outcome I drew the King of Cups.  This shows that the way things will resolve themselves is you will change your perspective on things.  You will become more calm and have peace of mind with the way things turn out in the end.  It may hurt now, but if you wait and have patience like your attitude card shows you will be blessed with a calm outlook and I see someone much better coming into your life.

You must stay strong and be patient during these trying times, this is a test of your faith (9 of Wands) and he seems to be content with the decision he made and happy emotionally (10 of Cups) and things will be resolved where you will not feel pain over the loss of this relationship anymore (King of Cups).  I am sorry if this is not what you were wanting to hear, it is just the vibes I got from first seeing the cards.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie