Tarot Card Readings/ex come back

Question
hi Serena, broke few months back because of commitment issues, we are not talking now and I miss him a lot. Are there any chances of him coming back in my life and we getting married? anjani('82) sumit('81)
best wishes... luved the quote: I'm in luv with luv :)

Answer
As the ultimate question of will Sumit contact again is an intense process for me with energies of two broken-hearted people, this is not free to answer; as I value myself. I'm sure you can try to understand that :)

Meanwhile - the free brief reading - the ambience energy of the previous relationship feels like there's lots of competitive energy where one/both of you are dating other partners which is the reason why there was no commitment to each other. But what's interesting is that this is because one/both of you are looking to get married. So the energy is quite promising if you can at least look at each other, rather than those other partners.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience