Tarot Card Readings/New Love

Question
QUESTION: Hi Serena,

Currently in my work is a pretty girl who attracts me and I think she liked her name is Ivonne Harrison was born on January 7, unaware that year in Orizaba Veracruz, Mexico, I really like and I wonder if get to live a beautiful relationship.

I appreciate your attention and I hope your answer, my name is Miguel Loaiza and I was born on March 11, 1974, in Puebla, Mexico

ANSWER: an approximate age range for Ivvone?

QUESTION: Good morning,

It has between 27 and 28 years

ANSWER: Hi Miguel, this feeling you have bubbling within you feels quite optimistic with Ivonne :) but you have to follow through with your hopes, listen to your intuition for guidance on how to approach her for it feels quite positive. Further details at singledom either insight into dating Ivonne, how she feels about you. Have fun ;)

QUESTION: Sorry,

It is a fact that I will live a great romance with Ivonne??

Answer
I am feeling that you haven't even approached her Miguel, so you should and then take things from there. Life is a risk, nothing comes guaranteed in life, just remember you create your own reality. I'm simply the messenger telling you that yes there possibly exists a connection between you and her, but you have to take the first steps to making it happen before anything can even start. If she is not single, then... it's a different story.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience