Tarot Card Readings/when will i be engaged?

QUESTION: Hi Serena,

my name is antoinette and im born on october 9, 1983.  My boyfriends name is anthony and anthony is born on april 17, 1983.  when will anthony propose to me?

ANSWER: how long have you both been in this relationship for?

QUESTION: Hi Serena,

We have been together for over 2 years.

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment" BUT.... I have never receive such a question, so I'm diving deeper into this - normally I should be asking for a donation, but I'll let this slide - for the 100th time - :)

Receiving... Anthony is anxious about the relationship, commitment issues? So I feel there will be a delay in getting engaged. He needs to discipline himself if he wants to continue staying in the relationship with you. But, there's a chance that he doesn't want to think about total commitment to you. So what can you do? Just be happy, openly express your long-term plans, as you want to get engaged to him, talk to him about it, make sure that you're both on the same page etc. But don't force him, but also take care of yourself.

$19 is he 'the one'
$19 mini insight giving advice and current future direction
$22 Challenges helps you understand how to continue to grow together as a couple
$37 Deeper insight dives deeper than normal  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience