Tarot Card Readings/Fashion Design

Question
Hello darling&have a blessed week,
I've contacted you recentley regarding a fashion showcase i attended to last week in London, UK on the 27th of October.
My name is Rachel, female. DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
This showcase was really an amazing experience for me&i got a lot of positive reviews&also made a lot of network connections.
There was some asian Buyer named David Pun, who took some interest in my designs but said he needs to have further look
at them before deciding if he wants to work with me or not!
I'd like to know what you see in your cards dear, will it be the start of something? because i remember you told me you see small amounts of money coming in for me.
At the showcase i was so happy&i realised that fashion is really what i want to do with my life&that is the right path for me to
follow in life.
Thanks for your help,
Rachel-:)

Answer
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your question Sunshine. I am really happy things went according to how Spirit said they would.

I am no longer answering questions on this section - all questions are done from my psychics section on allexperts....due to time spent on each reading:-

You have 2 options available to you Sunshine -
The first is, I will give you a very brief answer... the 2nd is, if you are wanting a full reading which will do the following.... let me know.

The full reading will show you exactly what is going on in your life right now and if there is anything that you should be made aware of…

If you would like to go ahead with a reading, please send me the following details:

First Name
Male or female
Date of birth in this order: day/month/year  eg. 9 June 1900
And your question

If there is another person who you are asking about in the reading, or if you have a partner, please also give me their details.

First name only
Male or female
Date of birth in the above format

If you would like to go ahead with the reading, bank details are below:

Fee per reading = $30

Payable from my profile page on the "donation button"

Many thanks for enquiring about my services….

Privacy Policy:

ALL READINGS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE.
I VALUE AND RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY

I look forward to doing a reading for you.

Blessings always
FreeSpirit

freespirit_butterfly2001@yahoo.com

Tarot Card Readings

FreeSpirit