Tarot Card Readings/future

Question
Hello, my name is cynthia, my question is dealing with a man named Ariya. I wonder if we will get back together and if our bond will grow stronger.

Thanks,
Cyn

if you need my DOB is 8 25 86 and his is 6 5 82

Answer
Hi Cynthia,

So here is the answer: you have been taking time to understand what is going on, while in the meantime trying to know what you want.  At this time you are not concerned about other people's opinions about your relationship and you are taking some time out to formulate your opinion.  In other words you want to do things without rushing ahead and doing anything hastily.  I drew the Hermit as your attitude card.

Ariya on the other hand will be feeling some courage and excitement about you again, but right now he is letting things stagnate and I know it may be frustrating to you, but he will get more passionate and excited about you before he comes around. I drew the Ace of Wands for his attitude.

For the outcome I drew the 4 of Swords saying that before anything positive can be reached between you and Ariya you both need to take a step back and prepare for your futures.
After that is done, there will be an exchange of feelings through text, phonecalls or letters and you two will be on positive terms where your relationship will have a chance to grow, that thought is reinforced through the Page of Cups as the final outcome card.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie